Wednesday, May 18, 2022
HomeNewsMadeleine McCann case blown open as team finds new evidence over prime...

Madeleine McCann case blown open as team finds new evidence over prime suspect


German authorities believe the 44-year-old to be the main suspect in the case. However, a UK team is set to conclude that Christian B did not abduct the young child. Instead, investigators will conclude he was 30 minutes away from Praia da Luz, Portugal, at the time of the child’s disappearance.

An investigation led by former Surrey Police detective, Mark Williams-Thomas, is said to show that the alibi for the accused is legitimate.

Initially, it had been thought phone records uncovered in 2007 showed Christian B near to the scene.

According to The Sun, a source claimed the case against the accused does not stack up.

A source said: “They have concluded B could not have snatched Madeleine.

“He was 30 minutes away and was not on the phone in Praia da Luz the night she vanished.”

The investigation is part of a new TV series which will be released on Channel 5.

The team spent months in Portugal and Germany for the programme.

While in both countries, they discovered new witnesses for the case.

Christian B has also denied having anything to do with Madelaine’s disappearance.

Madeleine disappeared from her bedroom in Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007.

UK police consider Madeleine’s disappearance as a missing persons inquiry.

Operation Grange has been enacted to investigate the case since 2007.

Her parents, Kate and Gerry, have vowed to continue to look for their daughter.



RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments